This site houses the toddler-friendly recipes for Gwen's Cookbook. These recipes use iconography heavily and try to limit vocabulary to simple "easy reader" words with minimal cooking jargon.
This site is a work in progress. Want to be informed when things are completed? Sign up here:
It is very important to me that I use properly licensed media and that I give credit where it is due.
- Icons are properly licensed via. Noun Project and Vecteezy
- Amateur photography is mine
- Professional photography is largely stock photos of name brand foods
- The base CSS for this website is based on orderedlist’s Minimal theme, although I have heavily tweaked it
- Fonts are sourced via. whatever Adobe calls Typekit these days